The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European regulation which harmonizes the legislation of each of the countries of the European Union regarding the protection of personal data which came into effecton May 25, 2018.
The ATALIAN Group is fully committed to the bringing into compliance of the processing of personal data with the GDPR requirements.
The ATALIAN Group is determined to build a strong and sustainable relationship based on trust and mutual interests with its customers, suppliers and partners.
ATALIAN ENTEGRE TESİS YÖNETİMİ HİZMETLERİ A.Ş (ATALIAN) INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Below you can find information about how your personal data are processed by ATALIAN ENTEGRE TESİS YÖNETİMİ HİZMETLERİ A.Ş (ATALIAN).
a) On the Data Controller
Your personal data may be processed by Atalian in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”). Atalian shall be considered the data controller for the purposes of the relevant Law.
b) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the conditions relating to the processing of personal data as listed in Article 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The purposes of processing your personal data are, without limitation: Ensuring the legal and commercial security of ATALIAN or ATALIAN’s business partners, maintaining ATALIAN’s commercial operations, and managing ATALIAN’s human resources and employment policies.
All kinds of technical and administrative measures are taken in accordance with Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data to prevent your personal data from being unlawfully processed and accessed, and to ensure the protection of your personal data.
c) Sharing of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared in compliance with the conditions set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK with the Atalian Group Companies and shareholders, business partners, suppliers, external service providers of ATALIAN and legally authorized public bodies and corporations.
The purposes for sharing your personal data include, without limitation, the following: Ensuring the legal and commercial security of ATALIAN or ATALIAN’s business partners, maintaining ATALIAN’s commercial operations, and managing ATALIAN’s human resources processes and employment policies.
The necessary security measures are taken in the case where your personal data are shared.
d) Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data, and the Legal Bases Thereof
In order to maintain its operations, ATALIAN collects your personal data through questionnaires, websites, ATALIAN representatives and various similar channels, and processes them in accordance with the conditions set forth in Article 5 and 6 of the Law for various legal reasons.
e) Your Rights Arising from Law in Relation to Your Personal Data
You are entitled to exercise the following rights with respect to your personal data in accordance with KVKK :
1. Learn whether or not personal data have been processed,
2. Request information on the procedure, if personal data have been processed,
3. Obtain information on the purpose of processing personal data and find out whether personal data has been used as fit for the purpose,
4. Obtain information about the third persons to whom personal data were communicated domestically or abroad,
5. Request the correction of personal data that may have been incompletely or inaccurately processed,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the scope of the provisions set forth in article 7 of the Law,
7. Request that third parties to whom personal data are transferred are informed about the procedures carried out according to Articles 5 and 6 ,
8. Object to the occurrence of a result which is detrimental to the person concerned as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
9. Request compensation for damages in the case that damages are sustained as a result of the illegal processing of personal data.
You may send a written application with ATALIAN for the purpose of exercising your above rights, to the address of “Aydınevler Mah. Preveze Sk. N:9/1 Maltepe/İstanbul”, or you may apply in person. In the event that new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods shall be announced by ATALIAN.
The applications you shall file in this regard shall be finalized in the shortest time possible, and in any case, no later than thirty days, pursuant to Article 13/2 of Law No. 6698. These applications are free of charge. However, in the event that the procedure requires a certain cost, a fee as indicated in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged.
f) Contact Information
You may send the Application Form containing your identity information required to exercise your above rights, and a detailed explanation describing the right you wish to exercise and the subject of your request to the address “Aydınevler Mah. Preveze Sk. N:9/1 Maltepe/Istanbul” as indicted in this Applicaion Form, or may personally submit this form at the indicated address.